BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day. Papa

This is my Papa! He is a great guy, and we have a lot of fun together. He likes to play games on the computer, and he likes to play soccer with us. He has this really cool cell phone. I want a cell phone too, but Papa says that I cannot have one yet. I cannot imagine why! There are so many wonderful things I could do with a phone! This is Papa's phone:



Look at me!! Right there, I'm his background! I also like to change his ring tones and then call him when he is in a crowd! The most fun was when I put Usher's "yeah" on his phone. Then I called him when he was in a quiet waiting room. Tee hee!!
And here, you can see, most of Papa's pictures are of me! I cannot imagine why he doesn't want me to have my own phone, it seems to me I could have all sorts of fun!

Happy Father's Day to the best Papa a chimpanzee could ever wish for!!

0 comments: