BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday!

Heyo!
Today is "Wardrobe Wednesday!" And this Wednesday I am a Cowboy! Being a Cowboy is a lot harder than it looks. To be a good cowboy you have to, of course look like one, and you would also need a horse. That horse right there, no, not that one, the one in the picture with me, is my friend Speckles. Speckles is from Australia. You know the place where everyone has cool accents.
Anyway, a Cowboy also needs proper equipment like a lasso. Eventually I would like to have an actual Cowboy pistol. But Bananas wont let me get one. She says I could get hurt (yeah, right).
I might be a Cowboy today, but I like to change it up a bit and next week you will be surprised what I, Dexter, have in store for you!





4 comments:

gena said...

You look very handsome, Dexter !

Dexter said...

:) Thank you!!

Mary Bennett said...

Dexter, I would like to see you as if you are on a safari.

Dexter said...

I will see what I can do!!